The squib was raced regularly on a Wednesday evening in Burnham on Crouch so is in full working order.
- Fly away pole refurbished two years ago and the elastic in the boom replaced professionally last year.
- The main and jib halyards replaced last year with dyneema rope .
- Professionally fitted tensioners for main and jib halyards.
- Depth sounder.
- Sails, four years old but serviceable. Spinnaker has a few patches.
- Rudder is in good condition with a carbon fibre tiller.
- Padded toe straps for the crew -have a set of toe straps for the helm ready to fit.
- The lifting bolts replaced in 2013
- Repainted by Rice and Cole 2014.
- Keel sand blasted and recoated in 2015.
- Good PVC cockpit cover
- Original un-braked squib trailer with good tyres and a spare.
Location: Burnham on Crouch