Very competitive and light weight example in very good condition. She recently came 4th at the Irish South Coast Championships sailed by a crew who had never raced Squibs before (and beaten by myself, the current Irish Champion and current UK No.2).
- Deck & Cockpit repainted 2017.
- Recent Teak rubbing strakes.
- Recent Z-Spar mast and new Superspar Boom with fly-away spinnaker pole system.
- Light weight laminated rudder.
- Recent cockpit cover.
- Lightly used suit of sails in very good condition.
- Fittings and systems recently upgraded.
- Trailer completely refurbished (includes side steps) 2017.
- Keel soda blasted/filled/faired/primed 2017.
- Twin bilge pumps with all new diaphragms.
- Recent compass and mast mounting.
The boat is warehouse stored and ready for Trophy hunting in the right hands next season! Delivery included to the UK ferry or anywhere in Ireland within reason.
Contact: Jeff Condell - Phone: +353 87 2619776