The Next Best Thing to a New Boat at a Fraction of the Cost!!
A very competitive example, completely rebuilt and ready to continue her winning ways having had considerable time and money lavished on her! This boat, in a previous guise, won the early, mid and late season League’s at Kinsale Yacht Club during 2016 and several other Cups and Trophy's. She is now She is now at minimum weight with corrector weight fitted and has a new mast, boom and a Milanes rudder, is better than ever and ready for another 45 years of competitive racing!
• Hull stripped inside and out from the gunwhales down.
• All imperfections professionally removed, filled, faired and epoxy primed.
• Topsides professionally finished with International 2-pack paint.
• Decks & cockpit stripped (all fittings removed & holes filled), professionally finished with Awl Grip paint 2015.
• New Teak rubbing strakes were fitted & crew seats refurbished 2015.
• As-new Z-Spar mast and new Superspar Boom with fly-away spinnaker pole system.
• New professionally fitted buoyancy tanks (including new vertical aft bulkhead), floor supports and floor using the best 15-year guaranteed Marine Ply, epoxy coated including all edges.
• Under the floor and inside the buoyancy tanks was professionally flow coated.
• New spinnaker bag, foot-straps, rudder bag, cockpit cover and buoyancy bags 2018.
• Light weight Milanes rudder and new pintles/gudgeons 2015.
• Recent suit of sails (2015 Hyde main & jib, 2014 Batt spinnaker) in very good condition as lightly used.
• Complete upgrade of all systems with all of the fittings replaced (includes Harken traveller).
• Trailer completely rebuilt 2016 with only the original wheel hubs & cross channel remaining (adjustable side bars inc. steps + galvanised heavier main box section).
Bodacious is seeking a competitive owner who will appreciate her and offer her the love and attention that she deserves!