A very competitive example, completely rebuilt and ready for top level racing! This boat, in a previous guise, won the early, mid and late season League’s at Kinsale Yacht Club during 2016. It is now down to minimum weight and in outstanding condition ready to win at all levels!
- Hull stripped inside and out from the gunwhales down.
- All imperfections professionally removed, filled, faired and epoxy primed.
- Topsides professionally finished with International 2-pack paint.
- Decks & cockpit stripped (all fittings removed & holes filled), professionally finished with Awl Grip paint 2015.
- New Teak rubbing strakes were fitted & crew seats refurbished 2015.
- As-new Z-Spar mast and new Superspar Boom with fly-away spinnaker pole system.
- New professionally fitted buoyancy tanks (including new vertical aft bulkhead), floor supports and floor using the best 15-year guaranteed Marine Ply, epoxy coated including all edges.
- New spinnaker bag, footstraps, rudder bag and buoyancy bags 2017.
- Light weight Milanes rudder and new pintles/gudgeons 2015.
- New Cockpit cover, paddle, bailer, anchor and anchor line 2015.
- Recent suit of sails (2015 Hyde main & jib, 2014 Batt spinnaker) in very good condition.
- Complete upgrade of all systems & all running rigging replaced.
- Trailer completely rebuilt with adjustable side bars inc. steps 2017.
The boat is in the process of final fit out and will be re-measured/certified. Delivery included to UK ferry or to anywhere throughout Ireland within reason. The boat is stored 10 minutes away from Cork Airport which is serviced by Ryanair from Stansted and Gatwick and by Aer Lingus from Heathrow.
Contact: Jeff Condell
Phone: +353 87 2619776