Very reluctant sale offered on Squib 56
totally gutted and renovated 2016/7 by Salty and sailed only once since that date
current owner committed to working in Qatar for 6 years so needs to be sold
- built May 1969 for david and shirley gould-smith – fitted and delivered by oliver lee himself
- rescued, stripped and dry workshop stored 2011 to 2016
- the only original thing left of this boat are the hull shell and keel.
- everything else has been renewed !!!
- never measured from new- only originally sailed as a family boat
- needs an rya measurer—if you can find one within a 250 mile radius !!!!
- comprehensively and fully equipped for top level racing
- big trailer---- slightly older, but little used hyde ?? sails ----the lot—its all there !!!
located in Whitby – North Yorkshire.
advert placed by Salty on his behalf
Contact owner - andy martland- who will be in UK 7th June
£7950 ovno for a very quick sail !!!!