Slapper has been owned by me for the last 13 years, and dry sailed only at Carsington.
She is ready to sail, and to be towed away on its Derek Higgins trailer new in 2010.( fully braked)
- Fly-away spinnaker pole system
- Millanes rudder
- New “D” section rubber strakes fitted 2015
- Undersides just been antifouled
- Z Spars boom
- 2 Full sets of Batt sails( includes one main with reefing lines)
- Spare wheel, webbing with ratchet for securing boat to trailer
- Lighting board with cable and 7 pin plug.
- Bilge pump new rubbers 2017
- Cleat blocks for deck fitting( prevents spinnaker sheets getting caught)
- Cut off Flying Fifteen mast used for lowering and raising Slapper’s mast
Price £2,400 o.n.o.
Location Carsington Sailing Club, Derbyshire